Our PN2B650-ZX-12 Aluminum Gravity Casting Machine is an efficient and reliable industrial equipment, which is specially used for the production of aluminum alloy parts. The equipment adopts gravity casting technology, which can produce high-quality and high-precision parts in a short time.
It is very simple to use PN2B650-ZX-12, just pour the molten aluminum alloy into the casting cavity, and then start the machine. Equipment automatically controls the casting process to ensure that each part is within specification.
The features of PN2B650-ZX-12 aluminum gravity casting machine include high-efficiency production, low energy consumption, low noise, easy operation, simple maintenance, etc. Compared with traditional die casting machines, the parts produced by aluminum gravity casting machines have higher surface smoothness, no quality problems such as pores and defects, and can meet various high-precision requirements.
The advantages of PN2B650-ZX-12 Gravity Casting Machine are high production efficiency, energy saving, material saving, high precision, no need for special tools, etc. In addition, the equipment can also be customized according to the specific needs of customers to meet various production needs.
Our aluminum gravity casting machines have been widely used in automobile, electronics, communication, aerospace and other industries, and are well received by users. If you need efficient, reliable and high-quality aluminum alloy parts production equipment, welcome to contact us. All PINO gravity casting machine templates are common to IMR, and it is also a 40-year brand.
PN2B650-ZX-12 gravity casting machine Technical Parameters:
- Controlled by PLC control unit. (Mitsubishi)
- Running: Hydraulic transmission & water cooling system (A hydraulic master cylinder system can control three casting machines)
- Casting function: tilting moving casting, fixed tilting casting, fixed horizontal casting
- Mold close & open have speed reduction function
- Casting speed & timeare adjustable, size angle: 0-85degrees
- Casting piece picking angle: two choices, Horizontal 0 degree & Tilt 85 degrees.When mold is open, the down mold starts to eject, working together with upper mold so that work piece can be taken out easily.
- The time of cooling mold is adjustable. Zone cooling with 6 air ports
- The size of die holder of fixed mold: 1200mm*800mm*90mm(5 pressure plate grooves)
- Max weight of mold: 2000kg
- Power: 11KW
- Max engaging distance: 700mm
- The max space between the fixing board of the mold: 1200mm
- The min space between the fixing board of the mold: 500mm
- The pressure of engaging mold: 6300kg(Heavy oil hydraulic cylinder,∮150*700MM)
- Fuel tank capacity：250L
- Working oilpressure ：40-50kg/cm2
- Solid time are adjustable
- The time of casting can be shown
- If the die temperature exceeds the limits, the mold can not be engaged.
Have water cooling piping system, upper and lower mold with one water inlet and outlet each, (equipment entering and leaving water source and connecting water pipe with mould is provided by customer)
21.Have heating device system( The die connection line and the heating pipe are prepared by the customer), There are four groups of heating modes, which can be divided into four sections (total power 400W)
22.. The net weight of machine: around 5000kg
23. Machine dimension: 4152mm*2500mm*1750mm
Why are aluminum and aluminum alloy materials suitable for gravity casting?
In our daily gravity casting process, aluminum and aluminum alloy materials are the most common, followed by copper and copper alloys. Why are aluminum and aluminum alloy materials suitable for gravity casting? Because the main reason why aluminum and aluminum alloy materials are suitable for gravity casting is that they have good fluidity and pourability, and the thermal shrinkage rate during the casting process is small, which can ensure the dimensional stability of the casting. In addition, the specific gravity of aluminum and aluminum alloy materials is light, and the contact time with the surface of the mold is longer, and the gas in the casting can escape more easily, thereby avoiding problems such as pores and defects.
In addition, aluminum and aluminum alloy materials have excellent mechanical and thermal properties, which can meet various demanding workpiece application needs. Aluminum alloy also has good corrosion resistance and thermal conductivity, and can be used in various industrial fields.
According to the characteristics of aluminum we have seen above, aluminum and aluminum alloy materials have the advantages of good fluidity, good castability, small thermal shrinkage, and less pore defects, so aluminum and aluminum alloy materials are very suitable for gravity casting, mainly casting Various complex shapes and high-precision parts, such as auto parts, electronic components, communication equipment parts, aerospace parts, etc.
In die casting, compared with other high pressure casting and stamping, gravity casting has the following advantages:
- High production efficiency: Gravity casting does not require high pressure, so the casting cycle is short and the production efficiency is high.
- Low energy consumption: Compared with high pressure casting and stamping, gravity casting requires less energy, so it consumes less energy and is more environmentally friendly.
- Material saving: There is no need to add auxiliary materials, such as sand cores, flux, etc., in aluminum gravity casting, thus saving material costs.
- High precision: Gravity casting can produce high-precision, high-quality aluminum alloy parts in a short period of time, with good surface finish and dimensional stability.
- Ease of operation: Gravity casting is easier to operate and requires fewer operators than high pressure casting and stamping.
- Good workpiece performance: gravity cast aluminum alloy parts have the advantages of high strength, high toughness, high heat resistance, etc., and can meet the high performance requirements of complex parts.
Therefore, if you want to cast various complex shapes and high-precision parts, aluminum gravity casting is the most suitable. The parts produced by gravity casting have the characteristics of high efficiency, energy saving, environmental protection, high precision and good workpiece performance.
Why choose PINO gravity casting machine?
First of all, PINO is a long-established factory with 40 years of experience in the production of aluminum gravity casting machines, with rich technical and industry experience. We have accumulated a lot of technical experience in the field of aluminum gravity casting machines, can provide high-quality aluminum gravity casting machines, and provide customers with professional technical consultation and after-sales service.
Secondly, PINO factory has a team of skilled and experienced engineers and a professional technical team, which can customize aluminum gravity casting machines according to customer needs, and provide customers with all-round technical support and solutions.
Finally, PINO gravity casting machine factory was founded in Taiwan, which is an aluminum gravity casting machine manufacturer with an international vision and level. In 1998, we established a factory in Xiamen, China, which is our current factory. We pay attention to quality and service, have advanced production equipment and perfect quality management system, and can provide customers with high-quality aluminum gravity casting machines and considerate services.